ZB1-PB1 Prototyping Board
The ZB1-PB1, which works with the ZB1 and NB1, is being replaced with the
NB1A-PB1. The NB1A-PB1
works with the ZB1, NB1 and NB1A.
All of the ZB1-PB1 kits are on sale for $15.
The kits are $10 if purchased with a ZB1-KIT or NB1-KIT.
The sale lasts until all of the PCBs are gone.
The ZB1-PB1 prototyping board (right) is designed for creating TH and SMD
ciruitry to attach to a ZB1. For more information see
the ZB1-PB1 datasheet
- Input connector is compatible with the ZB1 output connector.
- All thru-hole components.
- Removable terminal block with a pin header (3.5mm centers).
- 1.6" x 4" breadboard area with TH and SMD patterns. Pattern features a
DIP (300mil), SOIC and SOT23-6 pattern overlay.
- Two de-bounced push-buttons.
- Three debug LEDs (one for the 3.3V supply, two wired to testpoints)
||Price | Qty
||Prototyping board kit for ZB1 and NB1
||15.00USD | || 1
ZB1-PB1-KIT Component List
||capacitor, ceramic, 0.1uF, 10%, 50V, X7R
||LED, T1, Green
||header, female, RA, 13x2, 100mils
||resistor, 220 Ohm, 1/4W, 1%
||resistor, 10K, 1/4W, 1%
||resistor, 330K, 1/4W, 1%
||IC, logic, hex inverter, schmitt, DIP
||DIP Socket, 14 Pin, 300mil centers