IB125-ZB Microcontroller Board
The IB125-ZB is an Arduino Zero compatible board that features the SAMD21J (ARM Cortex M0+),
a ZigBee radio (Telegesis ETRX357), real-time clock and a 5V to 3.3V switching regulator.
Included with the IB125-ZB is a three slot backplane (IB125-BP) with a prototyping
- Atmel SAMD21J (ARM Cortex M0+)
- Compatible with the Arduino development tools and libraries.
- 44 user I/O lines
- 16 ADC channels
- USB Interface
- RTC Features
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) counts Seconds,
Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year
with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Programmable Square-Wave Output
- Backup power from a CR1220 coin cell.
- I2C Serial Interface
- ZigBee radio (Telegesis ETRX357) with programming connector
- 3.3V switching regulator powered from USB or from backplane
- Three slot backplane (IB-BP)
- 3.65" x 1.25"
IB-BP Backplane for IB-125
The IB-BP is a three slot backplane for the IB125-xx series boards.
The backplane features buses for +24V, +12V, -12V and 3.3V. The USB
+5V and regulated voltages from the connected IB125-xx boards can be
jumpered to the buses. The backplane dimensions are 3.65" x 1.6".