All shipments, international and domestic, are insured against damage
and loss. The insurance is included in the shipment charge. If you
require a different shipping arrangements please contact John Luciani
(jluciani AT gmail.com).
Domestic (United States) Shipping Options
For shipping. USPS is typically less expensive but does not provide
detailed tracking. UPS is sometimes faster and more expensive but has
a high-quality tracking system. Both are very reliable. The following
domestic shipping options are available --
- Standard Domestic USPS First Class Mail. Untrackable and not a guaranteed service. First class mail takes
up to ten business days but is typically from three to five.
- Priority USPS Priority Mail. Delivery times are two to three days.
- Ground UPS Ground Service (2-7 business days)
- Two-Day UPS Second Day (2 business days)
- Next-Day UPS Next Day (1 business day)
International Shipping Options
- International Economy USPS First Class International. Untrackable, no expedited brokerage.
- International Express USPS Express International.
We can only accept returns of unopened kits and products, within 14
days of receipt. Return shipment is the responsibility of the
customer. All returns are credited as store credit upon receipt. RMA's
are required for returns.